Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Love is the most motivating factor in everyones life, isn't it?

I've decided to interview all the women in my family-- in part because i want to open up conversations i don't often have. About emotions. I want to learn about my family, about how others see and use and work with their emotions, what things I've learned or picked up from those around me.

I intend to record them for myself, and maybe I'll share them with others, too. Maybe I'll share them on this blog or maybe I'll make another thing, or maybe I won't. Maybe I'll love doing this and will keep interviewing people in my life- or maybe I'll get bored and won't even finish the initial goal of women in my family (which, for the record, is a lot of people...). Who knows.

I'm asking about Love, Grief, Anger, and Joy.

As seems obvious, I started with my mama.

We talked for about forty minutes and here are some segments i randomly strung together... about five minutes. Listen here!



There are so many ways I see myself in my mama-- some of the answers here feel like i could have said them, or i would have said them at certain points in my life, or maybe i will say them later. I'm curious if and how this will change our relationship, and what others around me will have to say about Love, Grief, Anger, and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment